About this event
This event is hybrid , so you can join us either at the ESCP Business School (to live the best experience) or you can join us online and take benefit of it from wherever you are!
Master of Ceremony: André Dan
BREAKING NEWS: Theo Gaston-Dreyfus – France Country Mgr @ SimilarWeb (NYSE: SMWB), will share insights about their recent IPO, their Unicorn status and what’s next.
PART 1- Panel: the Startup Valleys ecosystems, featuring:
- Moderator: Marie Laloux, ESCP in Master in Management and innovation hacker at Manadvise
- Christian Pineau, President at International Boost (headquartered in Silicon Valley) – « USA, why it’s still the leader »
- Mathieu Hamel , CEO at Innovation is Everywhere (offices in Singapore, Shanghai and Paris) – « Singapore and why it’s here to stay »
- Prof. Mohamed Tahiri, Chair of Innovation at University of Casablanca (UNCHAIN-UH2C) – « Morocco as a driving force of the raising Africa »
- Yossi Dan – Chief Innovation Officer at Challengy (and GM Innovation Factory in Tel Aviv) – « Israel, from the back to the front-stage »
PART 2- Interview: what makes Paris so attractive:
- Vincent Viollain, VP International Partnerships at VivaTech Paris
- Yaron Schrotter, Minister, Director of the Economic and Commercial Mission of Israel to France
- Interviewed by Prof. Daniel Rouach, author of « Incubators of the World » and « Israel Valley » and President of the Israel-France Chamber of Commerce
PART 3- Networking: let’s share and contribute to what’s next.
- Only for the Face-to-face participants at ESCP
- Come with your business cards and your best pitch!
- Pour information : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and time
Tue, June 15, 2021
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM