PROGRAM SCHEDULE (all times are in Israel time):
PART 1: What is the Start-Up Nation?
11h30-12h00: Introduction to the Israeli Ecosystem by Jeremie Kletzkine 12h00-12h30: How to navigate the ecosystem, perspectives from France & Israel by Jeremie Berrebi 12h30-13h00: What is Chutzpah? How Israeli culture nurtures the skills of successful entrepreneurs by Inbal Arieli
PART 2: How does this ecosystem work together
13h10-14h00: Partners, Mentors, Bosses? The interactions between Entrepreneurs and Investors, VCs, Accelerators. Panel Discussion with individual actors within the diverse ecosystem:
- Cynthia Phitoussi, Managing Partner @ SeedIL Ventures
- Fadi Swidan, Founder @ Hybrid Program
- Liat Aaronson, Executive Director @ Zell Entrepreneurship Program
- Nim Bar Levin, CEO @ Dynamo
- Patrice Giami, CEO @ TextMe
PART 3: What can we learn from this? Talk to one of our 4 experts in your area of interest!
- FOODTECH: Didier Toubia, Founder and CEO @ Aleph Farms
- MEDTECH: Dr Rom Eliaz, Board Member @ ScenTech Medical
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Dr Mickael Bensadoun, Founder and CEO @ FRÉ Skincare
- DEEP TECH: Roy Azoulay, Founder and COO @ Cynomi
We can’t wait to see you soon!
The event will be held in English.
Register for the webinar here:
Register for our expert speakers here:
Over the course of our online event, you will embark with us on a journey to discover the secrets to Israeli entrepreneurial success.
Organized by :
- Lea Chocron, linkedin.com/in/leachocron/– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anabelle Sellame, linkedin.com/in/anabellesellame/ – email@example.com
- Avner Chetrit, Project Director Israel-France CCI – https://www.linkedin.com/in/avnerchetrit/